Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on any Cliffhanger Productions Product by us or on our behalf are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of ourselves or our business partners / suppliers / advertisers. You may not use these materials or any Cliffhanger Productions Product except in accordance with these terms and conditions and for personal (i.e. non-commercial) use only.
You agree that all intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account and items are and will remain our property. Cliffhanger Productions owns all rights in the Cliffhanger Productions Products, and you are only granted permission to use such products, subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
By posting chat or other materials on any Cliffhanger Productions Product, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use and/or modify such materials on any Cliffhanger Productions Product as we see fit. You waive any moral rights to the extent allowed by law.
You agree that by submitting any material of any kind to us for any purpose connected with any Cliffhanger Productions Product (non-exhaustive examples are suggestions and ideas for any game or contributions to any Gallery page), you are giving us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use and/or modify the submitted materials as we see fit. You agree to waive any moral rights to the extent permitted by law and that you will not withdraw the submission or attempt to make a charge for its use. Furthermore you guarantee that you are the exclusive copyright holder in relation to the submission and that the submission in no way breaches the rights of any other person or entity.
CONTENT STANDARDS POLICY
This content standards policy sets out our requirements which apply to your User Content, in addition to the Terms and Conditions and any guidance on User Content on our websites.
You are solely responsible for your User Content including any User Content you place on any wiki or forum.
- must be accurate, complete, be uploaded or sent in good faith, and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct;
- must not be obscene, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, harassing, sexually explicit and must not promote violence, promote discrimination, promote or endorse any illegal activity or otherwise be objectionable;
- must not be deceptive or fraudulent in any way;
- must not be defamatory or an invasion of an individual’s right to privacy;
- must not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, including copyrights, trade marks, database rights or any rights of confidentiality, or any similar rights;
- must not attempt to or purport to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity, affiliation or connection to any other person;
- must not include hyperlinks or connections to third party websites;