Contest: Become your own worst enemy!

Unknown ()

score: 10

edited July 2015
  • Crunch

Crunch ( Face )

score: 55

That's totally awesome!

I've been so busy prepping for GenCon (Thursday!!) I haven't had time to sit in front of the computer this weekend!

I'll have to take a moment tomorrow to sit down and see if I can throw a few of my character concepts (NPC enemies I've used as well) :)

Crunch~

• Michael Chandra

Michael Chandra ( Moderator )

score: 152

This sounds rather neat. I'm going to pass myself, but it does sound wicked for others to try. :)

Hey, RC should do this so we can kill him AGAIN! :D
  • Crunch

Crunch ( Face )

It'll give them an excuse to add Basilisks to the critter roster! :D

Crunch~

• belblind

belblind ( Member )

edited July 2015
    @primetide: Only one entry per person?
  • belblind

belblind ( Member )

edited July 2015
    Sorry for double posting...
  • belblind

belblind ( Member )

edited July 2015

I just saw that we're ssupposed to post on the Steam forums... so: http://steamcommunity.com/app/267750/discussions/0/541906989397956110/#c541906989413158138

Handle:
    Væktor
    Race: Human Decker

Væktor isn't that much of an extrovert. He likes to stay in his lower class apartment surrounded by the cold light of three monitors, playing games or arguing over various topics within the Matrix. When he needs some Nuyen, he mostly designs VR ads for small stores or companies.

Sometimes when he was looking for a thrill, he accompanied a 'friend' of his, doing some rather shady work. While providing the skills to open most doors, giving surveillance or turn off cameras and the capabilities to retrieve data, he was most welcome. Like with programming, Væktor thinks that careful plotting and making no mistakes is most important to stay alive in the shadows, you gonna be perfect and effective. Therefore he uses, when needed, a long-range rifle, taking his time for this
    one shot that could change the tide of an hostile encounter. He just isn't the guy for the frontline(s).

Now with the Lockdown he isn't able to stroll around freely anymore, the Matrix is blocked and his 'friend' is unfortunately stuck on the other side of the fence. So there is only so much he can do to pay his bills and keeping his landlord off his back. So working with strangers it is...

• Crunch

Crunch ( Face )

Quote from belblind

@primetide: Only one entry per person?

I believe it was mentioned in the Steam thread that multiple entries are fine, just make a separate post for each one.

If there's only one entry per person, I'm in trouble... LOL

Crunch~