DragonFall - Rough Total Karma Gain?

• wampa (Member)

score: 0

A new DF character starts at around 60 Karma. How much beyond that do we gain over the course of the DF expansion? Obviously # of side quests and manner they're completed will introduce some variation, I'm just looking for a rough estimate here. 10? 40? 100?

• Silveressa

Silveressa (Member)

I just finished the Green Winter mission and over all I'd say I've earned 25ish Karma since the start of the game? (Green Winter is the first mission you do after the mansion)

So over all I'd guess well over 100. (A mission complete gives around 8 Karma and side quests give 1 from what I've seen)

• wampa (Member)

Can anyone who's completed DragonFall confirm this?

• Zetor

Zetor (Member)

I just finished the game, grand total was 130 karma. I crossed the 3 AP threshold fairly late in the game (before the final string of missions I think?). I did skip one of the side missions and - I think - one or two optional objectives.

• Johnny_Memphis

Johnny_Memphis (Member)

score: 6

I suppose I'm at the halfway point then. I have 100ish karma and have completely 3 runs (Winters, Humanis, and Pharmacueticals) and one or two side quests (the Sewers).

• typo_tilly

typo_tilly (Member)

I think I'm at 140 or 150, and not quite at the end stage yet. I've done all side missions that come up.

• vegetaman (Member)

I beat the game with a little north of 180 Karma.