Bug Fixes for Beta 1.2.0
Jeff HBS ( Administrator HBS Dev )
rank: Innocent Bystander
- Doors and AI have smarter shoving to push them forward if it closes on them
- Actors use doors more intelligently, reduced use from a sharp angle
- Fixed an issue that caused the non-archetype Troll to gain massive HP boosts.
- Fixed an issue that caused IC to spawn with incorrect HP values.
- Fixed issues with rebelled AI spirits not attacking after their master dies
- [Triggers] Fixed an issue with Any and All tags returning incorrect value.
- [Triggers] Fixed an issue where wait for resumed from the wrong step in true and false branches
- [Options] Fixed bug where checkboxes would check/uncheck after the screen loaded.
- [Windows Touch] Fixed full screen keyboard input on windows.
- [Hiring] Fixed bug with equipment being swapped between hirelings.
- [Editor] Fixed issues in the hackable node tab.
- [Debug] Fixed command “execute ” where x is the name of the trigger
- [Debug] Disable keyboard hotkeys while typing in the command console field
- [Save] Fixed duplicate player bug.
- [Save] Fixed bug where some data was being retained during scene transitions.
- [Save] Fixed bug where raining begins on load.
- [Save] Fixed bug where saving to a new slot could sometimes overwrite the core autosave.
- [Save] Fixing bug where cyberware cooldowns were reset after loading from a save.
- [Barriers/Buffs] Fixing issue where barriers would not last as long as they should.
- [HUD] Fixing issue where portraits are not updated when going into combat mode.
- [PDA] Character sheets now show character's max HP as well as their current HP
- [AI] Improved AI Turn speed
- [DMS] Fixing bug where Dodger is the only hireable in the Telestrian mission.
- [Gameplay] Fixed stun immunity
- [Gameplay] Fixed issue with free spirits attacking neutral shopkeepers
- [AI] Allow AI to attack new enemies and forget old enemies when they switch teams
- [AI] Prevent AI from attacking their teammates
- [Save] Fixed bug where Nuyen increases on load
- [DMS] Duplicate hireling removed from Telestrian Office run
- [Save] Fixed bug where Nuyen is lost
- [Save] Fixed bug where story variables dropped from save file
- [AI] AI moving in freemove no longer cause player to wait
- [Gameplay] Chainshot hits all selected targets
Bug Fixes found in Beta 1.2.0 RC4
- [Save] Turning off the ability to toggle on Hardcore mode.
- [Save] Fixing migration issue with rewinding to a combat scene.
- [Save] Fixing some drag issues when deleting entries.
- [Save] Adding safety check to remapping.
- [Save] Don't play triggered sounds on load unless they're looping.
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with triggers which set vulnerabilities
- [Bugfix] Fixed some issues with AI taking a long pause to attack when on the edge of fog of war
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with additional HP added on Cyberware install.
- [Bugfix] More clear distinction to prevent combatants from spawning inside collision tile, ambient actors can spawn wherever
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue where stunned actors who are attacked again would freeze in place
- [Bugfix] Safeguard to prevent the only player from being removed from the party if UGC sets them to AI controlled
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with barriers being used on occupied tiles
- [Bugfix] Fixed issues with in-scene detain transitions regarding drones and spirits
- [Bugfix] Fixed some issues with IC appearing white.
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue that prevented confused actor to attack team or ally
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with a door closing on an AI player, now will shove forward and out
- [Bugfix] Fixing bug where user could attempt to Doc Wagon an already revived target.
- [VFX] Creating a way to continuously loop a VFX
- [Editor] Adding toggle to show triggering actor window during conversations.
- [Editor] Adding toggle to allow player movement beyond camera regions.
Bug Fixes found in Beta 1.2.0 RC5
- [Bugfix] Fix issue causing conversation option to be locked out
- [UI] Fix issue causing enemy to show blue team disk
- [Bugfix] Fix issue causing incorrect HP after character creation
- [Save] Fix to issue where PC could be duplicated when rewinding a save to combat scene
This discussion has been closed.