(Spoiler) Gems?

• Incendax (Member)

score: 0

So Coyote asked me to tell Mr. Delilah that she was unable to get the gems for him, and she would "try to get them in a later run". But no matter what I say to Mr. Delilah, I have no options to deny getting the gems like Coyote asked. Any idea what is going on with this?

• Zozma (Member)

I acquired the gems on that run like Coyote asked, but after her surgery she seemed to think they were still there. I delivered them and pawned the leftovers. I think it might just be some confused storytelling and use of switches.

• Adam_Nox (Member)

yeah, what he said.

what I want to know is if you can haggle with the fence, how much do you get for them?

oh and same with lucy's ring, is it worth anything if you don't give it back to the friend?

• Zozma (Member)

I managed to haggle with the fence using, strangely, my scholar etiquette. He doubles the price, resulting in a cool 2k for next to no work.

• Rhaikh (Member)

I decided to wait to get more charisma to sell the gems, and I moved on. When I saw him later, no mention of the gems, no option to sell, not in my inventory. Gone. I should have taken the 1000

• Incendax (Member)

Charisma gets you 1.5k Academics gets you 2k

But there was not even an option to keep the pebble at all; which as a spellcaster was my #1 priority.