What's worth reporting? (re: known issues and bugs)

• PreDefined (Member)

score: 1

Should we be using the forums or wiki to talk about these kind of things?

Given the WIP stage of things it's not always clear what is and isn't helpful.

Example: Hires - Spells: Mana Fist is missing its icon and it's not clear if the "Icon is Missing" is meant to be placeholder or if it's signifying a broken link

Just a quick observation jumping into the editor right now.

• Robin HBS

Robin HBS (Administrator)

score: 0

The wiki is really for documentation. We set up the forum as a place to talk about and work through things. Thanks!

• PreDefined (Member)

score: 1

Another tiny but probably quick fix item - there seems to be an appliance category (quite well populated) and an appliances category (a lone entry).

I'm guessing the categories are auto-generated and the one prop with the 'appliances' attribute caused a new category to be created.

• McDougle

McDougle (Face)

score: 5770

Nice finds, Predefined! Keep digging! :)

To add to your finds: The effect of "Mage Vision" is missing(the texture is just plain grey).

• RickSaada (Member)

Do you care about art bugs? I.e. 2x2 Wood 6 is slightly out of position and doesn't align with the other pieces of wood.

• Maelfactor (Member)

vfx_fx_matrixDoor(s) art misplaced in editor, correct in game, when set to interact the icon is at floor level not in middle of object. When set to interact as door, is does not remove itself and allow passage.

• Brian HBS

Brian HBS (Administrator)

In general, the art pieces are getting numerous polish passes between now and launch, so I'm less worried about that than I am programming bugs.

That said, it doesn't hurt anything to submit it to our bug form: https://docs.google.com/a/hbs-studios.com/forms/d/195i013QGxTIGUDdiRzoJOeAVyfs3QbnupXcG0_4nGs8/viewform